This is my hair after washing it a week later after getting it pressed. Do you see the piece that are straight? Yeah that from my mom's hairstylist who performed torture on my hair that she wanted to call pressing. Let me ask you guys a question. How do you get your hair pressed by a professional? Im not talking about how you do it yourself. Is it suppose to be done the following way.
1. wash hair and stick under hooded drier with no product and no detangling
2. Put pressing cream on and pull heated pressing comb through dry tangled hair.
3. Pull and hurt head telling client she's sorry for hurting her
4. Tell story to client about how her grandmother pressed her hair when she was and then tells how bad it was and that's why she relaxes her hair
5. Suggest dreads or relaxing hair. Little did she know at that time I was getting my hair pressed for my mom and not because i wanted to