Public Home > My Trading Card Collection > NBA Basketball > 1994-95 > 1994-95 Fleer Promo Panel Singles #032 (1)

1994-95

94-95 was one of the best years for cards. Overall great card designs, the Fleer and Hoops issues are some of my favorites from each of those brands.

New issues of 94-95 includes the launch of Fleer/Skybox's line of E-based sets with Emotion. Fleer also launches Flair, the first "premium" set from Fleer. (Kind of like Lincoln to Fleer's Ford). Topps adds a one-year only set in Embossed, which features both sides of the card being embossed. (a great set!). Upper Deck launches Collector's Choice, UD's base, entry level set, which would last under that name before becoming UD Choice for one year and then MVP. The SE set, a standalone product in 1993-94, becomes SP, while a one-per pack insert in Upper Deck now carries the SE name, at 150 cards not counting parallels, it's the largest insert ever. SP Championship makes it's debut.

The first box I ever opened was a box of Hoops Series 1. At least, I think it was. I opened a box of that and of 1990-91 Hoops Series 1 at around the same time, both were still on the shelves at my Local K-Mart in 1996 when I began collecting!

PROTECTED

All scans are of items in my collection. Not for sale.

1994-95 Fleer Promo Panel Singles #032 (1)

Uploaded: July 01, 2017