Public Home > My Trading Card Collection > NBA Basketball > 2000-01 > 2000-01 Topps Stars #112 (1)

2000-01

My first year of buying a box of almost every issue to come out. It's funny, though, I've been away from the hobby for 5 years now, and from this season to the end I don't remember the card designs that well- but before this season, I usually remember what cards to to what set.
More new issues this season: First off, Skybox was gone. Premium was now Fleer Premium, and Flair was dropped, now called Fleer Showcase. New from Fleer was Authority, Futures, Game Time, Genuine, Legacy, Triple Crown and Tradition Glossy.
Topps added Heritage, brought back Gallery and resurrected the Stars name although this time with current players.
Upper Deck added Pros & Prospects, UD Reserve, Ultimate Collection, Ultimate Victory and brought back Encore, which was not issued in 1999-00, replaced by Gold Reserve. A third brand was added to the SP family, SP Game Floor, joining SP Authentic and SPx.
In addition to all these new sets, Hoops was totally retooled. No longer a basic entry level set, it was now an all-holofoil short set, focusing on rookies, called Hoops Hot Prospects. The first jersey card I ever pulled from a pack was the Keyon Dooling base card, from a pack out of a box that my brother got me for Christmas in 2000.

PROTECTED

All scans are of items in my collection. Not for sale.

2000-01 Topps Stars #112 (1)

Uploaded: April 01, 2017