I had already started this project back around November of '06. These photos were taken after I had already modified the neck, top tubes, and downtubes. I dropped the neck down an approximate 2 inches, but left the top tube the same length (just bent down). The downtubes were modified to join together a little bit under the neck. Look close enough, and you might pick it out.
The tank was a simple affair, really. I added some plastic to the bottom of the kit sportster tank to "round it out" a little. I also added an Evergreen strip to the top to resemble a Triumph Bonneville tank. The scallop paint scheme did not stay.