EBAy item 180601322662
Ended 22nd Dec 2010
Desoto Hemi Firedome
This auction is not for a Cadillac, Oldsmobile, or Buick, it is for a 1956 Gray Desto Firedome Seville Coupe that is in great condition. This car features include:
• 330 Cubic Foot Hemi Engine freshly rebuilt.
• 2 Speed Push Button Power Flight Transmission.
• Black and tan cloth and vinyl interior.
• Whitewall Tires.
• Wire Rims.
We believe this is one of only four 1956 Desoto Firedome Sevilles still in existance today. This car was repainted in the 1970s and has been garage kept since that time. The car has a in dash non stock AM radio. Included is the original radio, we are not sure if it still works today. This car overall is in great condition, there are some minor scratches and dings but nothing major. This collectable 1956 Desoto Firedome will make any collector happy and proud.
Please contact us with any questions or to schedule your privite viewing!
John Godon 847-497-3257 firstname.lastname@example.org
Gus Kozar 847-845-1851 email@example.com
• Please either email or call with any questions prior to bidding.
• Buyer is responsible for shipping costs, we will assist with shipping quotes.
• A deposit of $1,000.00 is due within 24 hours of the close of this auction.
• Remaining funds are due within 7 days of the close of this auction.
• Your business is greatly appreciated!
• Good Luck with your bidding!
On Dec-16-10 at 07:12:53 PST, seller added the following information:
The engine is 330 cubic inches not feet and I have been adv ised that there are (5) 1956 Desoto Firedome Sevilles still in existance today