| || |
1960 Desoto Fireflite
April 2011-04-12 eBay item 110673073913.
End date April 19th 2011
Award winning Custom 1960 Desoto Fireflight
Island Girl a 1960 Desoto Fireflight Custom; Build Time - 3 ½ years: $38K, open to reasonable offers & will consider partial trade for '57 - '58 Plymouth Belvedere 2dr HT, condition open for consideration.
Trophy winner, shown on the Avenue of Dreams at the September 2010 Long Beach Motorama!
Approximately April 15, 2011, I will have a Slide Show CD available with ~200 photos of various in-process stages during the build of Island Girl. The CD is $25.00, this includes burning the CD, package & postage for shipping. Interested parties should contact me at 714-309-3363 to coordinate the CD purchase & shipping.
• Highly Modified 1960 Ford F150 Grill, Custom Fabricated Headlight Buckets, with HD Motorcycle headlights
• Front of Fenders Fender’s Lengthened & hood corners rounded; Body trim removed,
• Nosed & Decked w/ Pencil rod accents added to front fenders @ headlight bucket openings; 1961 Buick La Sabre Front Bumper, pinched ~ 2 ½”; Custom Splash
• Modified Taillight Housings with 1961 Chrysler Imperial Taillight assemblies; Rounded rear pan
• Shaved & Filled Door Handles & Backup Lights; Custom Tube Grill
• Dash filled & smoothed, Amp, Oil Pressure & Temp Gages mounted in original radio location; 1962 Chrysler power front seat
• Radio with remote & CD Player; Tinted Windows; Pearl white seats with pleated Aqua inserts; Aqua interior moldings
• Body – Pearl White with Candy Lime Green tint topped with Ice pearl micro flake; Top – Pearl White topped with Abalone micro flake; Contrasting Scallops, Pin Striping & Island Girl Graphics
•Rebuilt 361 motor & Torqueflight push button transmission, with approx. 1,000 miles; Airbag suspension