Public Home > 1/1 Car photo's > CUSTOM CARS BY BRAND > FORD Custom Cars > '38 Ford Custom Cars > 40's-50's Built 38 Ford Custom Cars
       

40's-50's Built 38 Ford Custom Cars

© see info on the photos. (Rik Hoving Kustoms)
 
1938 Ford Convertible Early Custom

Not much has been done to this car. But the running boards have been removed and a replacement panel ...more

fit underneath the body to cover the frame. A nice stainless steel rock shield covers the hole left in the rear fenders.
The rubber flaps on the front fenders are also interesting. They probably where installed to prevent rocks from damaging the body after the running boards where removed.
The photo looks to be made in the early 1940's.

Album was created 5 years 6 months ago and modified 3 years 7 months ago
    • No comments
    • 3 files
  • © see info on the photos. (Rik Hoving Kustoms)
     
    1938 Ford Coupe Baseball player
    Album was created 7 years 2 months ago and modified 7 years 2 months ago
  • © see info on the photos. (Rik Hoving Kustoms)
     
    40's-50's Built 38 Ford Customs
    Album was created 12 years 3 months ago and modified 1 year 8 months ago
  • © see info on the photos. (Rik Hoving Kustoms)
     
    Hal petersons '38 Convertible
    Album was created 11 years 10 months ago and modified 1 year 8 months ago
  • © see info on the photos. (Rik Hoving Kustoms)
     
    Micho Oshiro 1938 Ford Convertible
    Album was created 3 years 11 months ago and modified 3 years 11 months ago
    • No comments
    • 3 files
  • © see info on the photos. (Rik Hoving Kustoms)
     
    Tommy and Bill Carr 1938 Ford coupe

    Originally built in 1952 by the two brothers whem they where working at Barris (Bill Carr would late ...more

    r built its world famous 1955 Chevy Aztec). In 1954 Marvin Silverstein bought the car and reworked it several times. And after a couple of years enjoying the custom he sold it. In 1989 Marvin relocated the car in PA and it took him 7 years to get it back in the current condition.

    Originally finished in 1952 in Huntington WV by Tommy Carr, added touches in 1956/57 by Les Cove, Hillside, NJ with last rebuild finished in 1997 by Bill Lang of The Rod Shop. Painted by Richard Glymph, Maryland Rod Shop.

    Album was created 11 years 1 month ago and modified 4 years 5 months ago