| || |
As this is Italeri 50th birthday, it is rumoured that there are to be 13 new releases and re-releases. Now hopefully that will include the Iveco Strallis, although this has disapeared from the Revell listings. First news is another version of the Scania R, called Blue Shark, on sale Feb 2012. Pictures added of various re-releases to come. Scania aniversary set released early March . DAF NTT Cattleman released end of March early April. Now mid April and Italeri have released the 3879 Scania R 730 " The Griffin" kit, they are certainly pumping them out. Now May and the 3876 Mercedes Benz 1853 Canvas Truck is released. June 3880 canvas trilaer released, to go with canvas truck plus a choice of decals. End of June and they anounce release of Western Star. End of July and Italeri release pictures of built MAN TGX and pictures of new sprues and show it is released. 757 Dawn Trading Mercedes released October.
1. 3873, Scania R 620 Blue Shark Released
2. 3879 Scania R 730 " The Griffin" Released
3. Jubiläumstruck 3875, Scania R 144 Italeri 50th Anniversary. Released
4. 757 Mercedes Desert Train 6x4 Released
5. 765 DAF NTT Cattleman. Released
6. 3871 Renault Magnum AE 500 MKR Racing. Released
7. 3874 Western Star Constellation. Released
8. 3876 Mercedes Benz 1853 Canvas Truck Released
9. 3869 Iveco Stralis ( Nur ein Bild vorhanden) End of Jan/early Feb 2013.
10. 3877 MAN TGX!!!!! Released.
11. 3878 Flat Rear Dumper Trailer
12. 3880 Canvas Trailer Released
Italeri are said to be trying to get the Strallis released before the end of this year, after some problems with the Chinese produced moulds. Pictures of moulds added. Release promised for late 2012, early 2013. Pictures of test mouldings included, looks like alot of kit, most likely a lot of money too!!! Italeri have quietly re-release the DAF 95 Master truck, early December. Strallis test build pictures added, and release date now end of January/early February 2013. Pictures of made model included 26/12/12, these are the decals to be supplied along with All Blacks decals. Actually done quite well this year only the Strallis and Flat Rear Dumper Trailer not yet released.