Public Home > World Views > Cities > Walnut Ridge > 2007 Images > 1403 Holly Residential Fire

1403 Holly Residential Fire

Just after 10:00 A.M. Monday, June 18, 2007, the Walnut Ridge Volunteer Fire Department was called to 1403 Holly Street in Walnut Ridge after neighbors had noticed smoke coming from the home. Hoxie's Volunteers were paged to provide manpower to assist Walnut Ridge in battling the fire. The resident of the home wasn't at home when the fire started, but had gone next door to her parents house where she was alerted to the fire by the neighbors who had phoned 911 and reported the fire. The fire was suspected to have been started by a electric clothes dryer malfunction.

Need help email photos@wardenphoto.com

Slideshow | Invite
1
eWR3 2436
Order photo
72 views
 
2
eWR3 2437
Order photo
71 views
 
3
eWR3 2438
Order photo
86 views
 
4
eWR3 2439
Order photo
71 views
 
5
eWR3 2440
Order photo
73 views
 
6
eWR3 2441
Order photo
69 views
 
7
eWR3 2442
Order photo
72 views
 
8
eWR3 2443
Order photo
66 views
 
9
eWR3 2444
Order photo
71 views
 
10
eWR3 2445
Order photo
69 views
 
11
eWR3 2446
Order photo
58 views
 
12
eWR3 2447
Order photo
51 views
 
13
eWR3 2448
Order photo
56 views
 
14
eWR3 2449
Order photo
59 views
 
15
eWR3 2450
Order photo
57 views
 
16
eWR3 2451
Order photo
66 views
 
17
eWR3 2452
Order photo
50 views
 
18
eWR3 2453
Order photo
66 views
 
19
eWR3 2454
Order photo
77 views
 
20
eWR3 2455
Order photo
55 views
 
21
eWR3 2457
Order photo
58 views
 
22
eWR3 2458
Order photo
84 views
 
23
eWR3 2459
Order photo
53 views
 
24
eWR3 2460
Order photo
64 views
 
25
eWR3 2461
Order photo
56 views