1403 Holly Residential Fire

Just after 10:00 A.M. Monday, June 18, 2007, the Walnut Ridge Volunteer Fire Department was called to 1403 Holly Street in Walnut Ridge after neighbors had noticed smoke coming from the home. Hoxie's Volunteers were paged to provide manpower to assist Walnut Ridge in battling the fire. The resident of the home wasn't at home when the fire started, but had gone next door to her parents house where she was alerted to the fire by the neighbors who had phoned 911 and reported the fire. The fire was suspected to have been started by a electric clothes dryer malfunction.

Need help email

PROTECTED
 
eWR3 2438
WardenPhoto

eWR3 2438

Taken: June 18, 2007
Uploaded: June 18, 2007
93
Captured with:
Nikon D2X

exif