Public Home > WLHS Swimming and Diving > 2011-12 WLHS Swimming and Diving

2011-12 WLHS Swimming and Diving

© Kevin Haehl

Diving Regionals 07Feb12

Regional Meet at Hamilton Southeastern
They are a little flat and the color is a little off, but I can fix that if anyone wants a better copy. If you would like an original photo file, please contact me.

Album was created 2 years 5 months ago and modified 2 years 5 months ago
    • No comments
    • 0 views
    • 0 visitors
    • 165 files
© Kevin Haehl

Meet 21Jan12
Jan 21, 2012

Hoosier Conference

If you would like an original photo file, please contact me.

Album was created 2 years 6 months ago and modified 2 years 6 months ago
© Kevin Haehl

Meet 10Jan12
Jan 10, 2012

WLHS at Lafayette Jefferson

If you would like an original photo file, please contact me.

Album was created 2 years 6 months ago and modified 2 years 6 months ago
    • No comments
    • 1 views
    • 1 visitors
    • 517 files
© Kevin Haehl

Meet 30Dec11
Dec 30, 2011

WLHS diving at the Harrison Endurance Meet (at Purdue)

If you would like an original photo file, please contact me.

Album was created 2 years 7 months ago and modified 2 years 7 months ago
    • No comments
    • 0 views
    • 0 visitors
    • 304 files
© Kevin Haehl

Meet 28Dec11

WLHS vs Carmel and HSE (at HSE)

If you would like an original photo file, please contact me.

Album was created 2 years 7 months ago and modified 2 years 7 months ago

• 0 views
    • 0 visitors
    • 7 files
© Kevin Haehl

Meet 08Dec11

WLHS vs. Twin Lakes

If you see a photo that you really like, let me know and I would be happy to clean it up (color, noise, exposure). If you would like an original photo file, please contact me.

Album was created 2 years 7 months ago and modified 2 years 7 months ago
    • No comments
    • 0 views
    • 0 visitors
    • 279 files
© Kevin Haehl

Meet 03Dec11

WLHS at the Western Diving Invitational. Congrats Westside!

I also included the Lafayette Jeff team. Well done Bronchos!

The changing colors and brightness of the photos is due to the fluorescent lighting. I also find it interesting how the LED scoreboard reflected in the water.

If you would like a photo cleaned up, please let me know. If you would like an original photo file, please contact me.

Album was created 2 years 8 months ago and modified 2 years 8 months ago
    • No comments
    • 7 views
    • 2 visitors
    • 216 files
© Kevin Haehl

Meet 01Dec11

WLHS vs. Frankfort
If you would like an original photo file, please contact me. These are straight out of the camera. Please let me know if you would like a photo cleaned up.

Album was created 2 years 8 months ago and modified 2 years 8 months ago
    • No comments
    • 0 views
    • 0 visitors
    • 191 files
© Kevin Haehl

Meet 26Nov11

WLHS at Terre Haute North Invitational

Here are photos of diving and swimming warmup. If you would like an original photo file, please contact me. I have the RAW files, so ask me if you want a particular shot cleaned up.

Album was created 2 years 8 months ago and modified 2 years 8 months ago
    • No comments
    • 1 views
    • 1 visitors
    • 110 files
Kevin Haehl

Meet 22Nov11
Nov 22, 2011

WLHS vs. Rensselaer
W132-52
I was only there for the diving portion.
If you want a photo for printing, please contact me and I will be happy to edit it to make it sharper, clearer, etc.

Album was created 2 years 8 months ago and modified 2 years 8 months ago