| || |
- Dutch Model Truck Club
- Everything related to the Members, Friends , Models, CNC Projects and more of us as the Dutch Model Truck Club (DMTC)
See also our Website at : www.dutchmodeltruck.com
- subfolders: 5
| || |
- Modeltruck Kits Archive.
- Complete archive of Truck kits with pictures of the parts and scans of the instructions en decalsheet.
- subfolders: 36
| || |
- Modeltruck Magazine Articles
- Scans from various US and Euro Modelling Magazines concerning Modeltruck detailing, scratchbuilding, modifying, etc.
- subfolders: 15
| || |
- Modeltruck Resin Roundup
- Pictures and info about the resin products which have been created for truckmodels through the years.
- subfolders: 19 and albums: 2
| || |
- Modeltruck Shows
- Truckmodels on shows and contests from all around the World. Including the famous Jabbeke On the Road show ofcourse.
- subfolders: 10
| || |
- Truck Books
- Info about books of trucks. Various theme's. Front Cover, Author, ISBN and other info. Some of the books are part of our collections. Most pics are downloads from the net.
- albums: 32
| || |
- Truck Brochures
- Complete scans of original Truck brochures and folders. Some vintage, all very nice.
- subfolders: 118
| || |
- Truck Drawings
- original drawings of various truckmanufacturers
- subfolders: 4
Please Read about Fotki Server Problems
Please read about current Fotki album problems
Hello Fotki Users,
As many of you know we have opened our data center in Tallinn, Estonia. We have moved 80% of our equipment to the data center already. The new data center is working great! We have full control there and can do more things than we could do in our previous data center. As you may remember, the main reason for the move of our servers was safety of your photos and videos. Unfortunately New York is not the safest place in the world for keeping your memories. Every year storms and hurricanes are hitting the New York area with disastrous outcomes. Estonia, on the other hand, has been named the safest places in the world according to EM-DAT. (You can read more at http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/good-news/estonia-safest-country-world-20110328-101755-261.html.) Our office has been located in Estonia for the last 8 years. Having the data center there allows us to accomplish more: we can safely manage your photos and videos plus we can innovate and improve the site. So now the time has come to move the rest of our equipment (about 20%) to our new data center. This means that about 20% of your photos will not be accessible for the next month or so. Please do not worry, we will do our best to keep your photos and videos as safe as possible. But any time data is moved there could be force majeure case which could affect your photos. This is why we have always encouraged you to keep your photos backed up. It is always a good idea to keep a backup of your important data. You could use external hard drives, cd’s dvd’s or even several online cloud providers. This move will be much faster and efficient than the last one. We have prepared our data center for all the incoming equipment. As soon as the equipment arrives we will be able to plug it in and get it up and working with minimal time loss. We would like to thank you in advance for your understanding and support. We will keep you updated about the progress of the move.
Update for October 12: All New York hosted servers are taken out and securely stored. As we warned, some photos and videos from your albums will be offline, while we migrate our servers to a new data center. We scheduled a container delivery on October 15th, and we plan to package, prepare and load servers to container for a long trip to Tallinn, Estonia.
Update for October 17: All servers were loaded to a shipping container, and were shipped to port where it will be loaded to the ship.
Update for October 21: Shipping container left NY, and is scheduled to arrive in Tallinn, Estonia on November 15.
Update for November 15: Container has arrived on time to Hamburg, Germany and delivery date was changed to November 24th.
Update for November 22: Container has arrived to Tallinn, Estonia and we are working with shipping company on getting it within the next 4 days.
Update for November 27: Finally we got our servers! Yeah! We are unpacking and putting them back online. :)
Sadly enough the mentioned 20% access loss is more like 60%, we will keep you informed!
- Album was created 3 days ago
- No comments
- 0 views
- 0 visitors
- This album is empty