We are still remodeling our humble abode. We remodeled my upstairs office which includes a treadmill that was two inches wider then the doorway. I did not want to take the thing apart instead I put in a i-bolt in one of the joists, hung the treadmill with a block and tackle to get it off the ground so the carpet could be done easier. We also discovered that a large part of the wall had some severe dry rot two days before the carpet was scheduled to be installed. This was a very unpleasant development which required removal of the rotted studs, flooring in two rooms and reinstalling studs and drywall. My crew put in the wood, and I did the dry wall in one day. Believe me, the way I work, that was a super human effort on my part. We are very happy with results and I snapped a few pictures of the work.