(1856-1940) One of the most famous italian mechanics and architects that lived and worked in Thessaloniki from the last decade of the 19th century (1892) to the first half of the 20th century. He was murdered in Thessaloniki in 18/2/1940.
He is best known for his structures of public use
-Electricity Company HQs (ca 1899, Edisson & Megalou Alexandrou Avenue, demolished), -Hirsch Hospital (ca 1902, aka Ipokratio Hospital - Νοσοκομείο Ιπποκράτειο, Nea Egnatia street), -italian Hospital Regina Margherita (ca 1894, aka Limodon - Νοσοκομείο Λοιμωδών Νοσημάτων, 13 G. Lambraki street), -Military Train Station (ca 1891, Menemeni), -Old Railway Station (ca 1909, Paleou Sidirodromikou Stathmou str.), -Quai (Nikis Avenue), -Tramway Company East Depot (ca 189 , Vassilissis Olgas street)
Among his structures for private use there are some eclecticistic masterpieces such as: