Tri Five 55 56 57 Chevy Gassers

HUGE collection of Tri Five Gasser photos!!

This is a collection of tri five Chevy Gasser style cars shown for reference. Some are the real deal, some are later era Super Stockers or "Street Freaks", some are modern renditions and some are just a mess, but they are all cool in their own way if you dig these vintage cars.

There is no intent to profit from these photos. If you see a photo that you have taken and would like me to add credit for you as photographer, please indicate the photo number (not the actual name of the file) and I would LOVE to provide a credit for your fabulous shots.

Likewise, if you see your photo and prefer not to have it added to this collection of reference material, please note the photo number and I will regrettably remove it.

PLEASE email your personal gasser photos for inclusion via anderegypt@aol.com Especially loved are old family photos. Send them in!! COMMENTS WELCOME!!!

• 2 years 9 months ago

Why can't I post my Gasser on the page ?? . Your site won't allow me to add photos to this comment page?
    • redlinetoys Premium user United States (Private)
      2 years 9 months ago
      Curtis,  I am unsure why you cannot post a photo.  Probably because the system is only set up for me to post photos and others to comment.  If you would like to comment on a particular photo, you can do that and the photo will be seen by your comment.  If you would like to send a tri five gasser image for the site, you can send them to the website on the album description. It may be a little while before I get new images up as the current album has hit maximum capacity.  I need to start a second album and will do so soon.

• (Anonymously) (Private)
    2 years 10 months ago
    052_52-vi.jpg
    Hi, I own this car now.....Vinny P
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    2 years 10 months ago
    sy1
    Hi all, I own this car now !.......Vinny P
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    2 years 10 months ago
    luckycharm
    I own this car now.....vinny
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    2 years 11 months ago
    GE DIGITAL CAMERA
    Nope, but cool ride!
  • redlinetoys Premium user United States (Private)
    2 years 11 months ago
    GE DIGITAL CAMERA
    Does anyone have any history on this 1956 Delivery?  It was purchased in upstate NY and had been stored for 20 years.  Previously from Illinois.
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    3 years 2 months ago
    jc01
    WOW , was checking out the site and saw this ... My old 57.    COOL !
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    3 years 3 months ago
    55 chevy
    a real gasser no straight axel
  • Garry (Private)
    3 years 4 months ago
    The Great Pumpkin 57 Chev
    That's my old 57
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    3 years 5 months ago
    28_3-vi.jpg
    Does anyone have any info on this car?I can be reached at 541-647-8917 Thank You!
  • Les Sorensen (Private)
    3 years 6 months ago
    4asdf5-vi
    Leonard Yankey's son Blane lives in Nokesville, VA and is also a premier engine and car builder today. Leonard's brother Larry who drove this car also lives in Nokesville down the road from Blane. Blane and his son Devin campaign a Pro Street car (67' Chevy Nova) which runs in the 5.90 bracket at 1/8th mile tracks throughout the area. This beautiful car that they built can be seen in a featured article in the Dec. 2013 issue of RPM magazine. Both Blane and Devin are following the Yankey tradition with the race cars they have and drive.
    Les Sorensen
  • Jim Mills (Private)
    3 years 6 months ago
    Don &Gary Roung,s gasser 1963
    I believe the other Anglia belongs to Gary,s son Chris and is in storage.I remember when they got it from out west.It was a nice car and it could be seen at several cruise nites mostly driven by Don....Gary was a member of the Piston Pushers car club in Brantford.as I still am. I knew both Gary and Don well....The old A/G car was at our 60th Anniversary car show on Sunday past,car still has the name on it but no motor.The new owner says he wants to put a small block chev back in it, a 389 cu.in injected motor just the way they ran it before going to the big block motor.
  • steve Davis (Private)
    3 years 10 months ago
    ORANGE PEELER
    this picture of the Orange Peeler is my bothers 55 chevy from high school 1966. My friend built it into a d/gasser for Noble. brings back some great memories, you wouldnt have any more photos of it would you?
  • Dick48 United States (Private)
    3 years 8 months ago
    57 pumpkin gasser.jpg
    Who was the owner of this 1957 Chevy that turned it into The Great Pumpkin? If he is still around, email me at My name is Dick. This car is at our shop.