The history of ther first parish in Needham. 4o farmer living on the western outskirts of Dedham partioned the Colonial Governor for a charter to start a new town. The grant was issued in November, 1711 and the church was erected on Nehoiden Street in 1712. Local taxes supported the church until laws changed in 1834.

No comments yet. Be the first to leave a comment!