Model Fest 2012

WOW, What a Saturday. I left here at 6:30AM and got back home at 7:10PM. The deal there is that I had a few minutes of intense driving because of not being able to see to drive at night. In the Model Contest I didn't win anything. I was not prepared this year. No new stuff tp enter. I entered Big Blue in the Theme Class (Pickups and Emergency Vehicles) and he was way out classed. I don't know what the final Model count was I heard about 10AM it was 240 and people were still setting up. There are some super nice models here by some very talented builders. Some I photograped while walking around the tables and then some I had to go back to and take more pictures of. And then there were some I had to go back and photograph for a third time(just incase I missed something). I bought 3 donor kits for 5 bucks apiece and won three kits in the raffle. That's six kits for 20 bucks that's a deal any day. I also bought an event shirt. They were way cool. The picture on the event shirt is by Jarvis Watson and it shows a early 60's Ford pickup being stopped by a cop. So it has both themes in it. Pickups and Emergency vehicles, pretty cool. It was 18.00 bucks but worth the money. A show I will go back to next year and the next one. Congrats to everyone that won in their class job well done.

101 7138

Image URL for use on other sites:
Link to send via email/instant messenger:
Fotki Code:
Taken: March 31, 2012
Uploaded: April 01, 2012
Captured with:
Kodak EasyShare Z980