Model Fest 2012

WOW, What a Saturday. I left here at 6:30AM and got back home at 7:10PM. The deal there is that I had a few minutes of intense driving because of not being able to see to drive at night. In the Model Contest I didn't win anything. I was not prepared this year. No new stuff tp enter. I entered Big Blue in the Theme Class (Pickups and Emergency Vehicles) and he was way out classed. I don't know what the final Model count was I heard about 10AM it was 240 and people were still setting up. There are some super nice models here by some very talented builders. Some I photograped while walking around the tables and then some I had to go back to and take more pictures of. And then there were some I had to go back and photograph for a third time(just incase I missed something). I bought 3 donor kits for 5 bucks apiece and won three kits in the raffle. That's six kits for 20 bucks that's a deal any day. I also bought an event shirt. They were way cool. The picture on the event shirt is by Jarvis Watson and it shows a early 60's Ford pickup being stopped by a cop. So it has both themes in it. Pickups and Emergency vehicles, pretty cool. It was 18.00 bucks but worth the money. A show I will go back to next year and the next one. Congrats to everyone that won in their class job well done.

Zbuckster

101 7138

Image URL for use on other sites:
Link to send via email/instant messenger:
Code for a Fotki Journal:
Taken: March 31, 2012
Uploaded: April 01, 2012
Captured with:
Kodak EasyShare Z980

exif